Saturday, April 18, 2020

It's Been Awhile

For the few of you who may enjoy and look forward to posts here on the blog, I promise that there will be new posts soon.  Spring is finally springing here after what felt like a much too long winter.  It's a very bizarre time at the moment to understate it significantly so I hope I can bring at least a few minutes of something else to you other than Covid 19 news.  Actually, let's all take a break from Covid 19 news as much as possible.

Being an employee of Alaska Airlines, I am considered an "essential" or "critical infrastructure" worker and recently spent one and a half weeks in the small city of Kodiak, AK as part of a pieced together team of AK airlines employees who travelled there to get the station up and functioning again after a Covid 19 related bankruptcy by the company that ran the station for AK airlines.  I'll talk more about that in a Kodiak specific post soon.

I will not stay indoors and am willing to risk arrest if necessary if my small town became that authoritarian so there will be new things to take pictures of and hopefully new interesting experiences to tell you all about.

Stay calm, use common sense, and don't believe everything the corporate media is telling us.  Freedom is still important.  Someone once said something like, "Sacrificing freedom for safety will get you neither", "Give me Liberty or give me Death", Live Free or Die and all that for me!

Talk to you soon




No comments:

Post a Comment